OK, I am new to the board and to the Admin/server side of the software. Recently I took on learning how to run the site that I was a moderator at. For the longest time our users that use firfox and a few other browsers other than IE all receive the same error message while trying to editing there profile. Error saying all fields not entered in proper format. Many people prefer using firfox over IE and I hate telling them in order to update your profile you need to do it in IE. I have search this forum and found many with the same issue. I have emailed them asking how they fixed it and they say, I don't remember. All of the post here end up saying its fixed, with no details on how it was done. Recently I downloaded the beta of IE 7 to see if it would have the same effects as the errors received when using firefox, and sure enough it did. Not only did I get the error were I can not edit my profile, but when I toggle a topic as a favorite, it says it's added when it brings me to my home page. When I leave my home page and come back that topic is no longer in my favorite topic list anymore. If someone could point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it. Like I said I am new to this all, I am learning from the person who has been running the site for a couple of years, and we can not seem to figure out what the problem is. I know it has been a problem for a while by looking at the dates of some of the post with similar problems. Is this something that was addressed with version 7 coming out?

Thank you in advance for any advice/help,
Eddie