Two new small requests, one from the UBBC side (v 6.3.2 as I last remember it before jumping ship) and one from UBBT:
1. A checkbox to close topic when making a reply (as Admin). Soooo useful in UBBC, and surprisingly not present in UBBT. A lot of the time when closing a topic the Admin wants to add a final comment in the thread. Would be great to see this small but convenient feature appear in the new software.
2. Private forums. I don't know how the current version of Classic deals with this, but I really like how in Threads people who don't have access to a particular forum don't even see that is exists (on the main forum index). In Classic I had to come up with funny titles (such as test forum #1, bug testing area, etc. ) as the forum names (and even total posts counts) were visible to all.