Thanks Charles.

I moved the javascript to the HTML Insert section and the preview message pop-up window problem is no longer an issue....however....new issues have arisen now that the javascript code is rendered within the body tag.

About every 7th or 8th time that I reply to a message, I hit the reply button and the screen goes blank (with the exception of my top frame). I also got it once when I clicked to enter one of the forums from the UBB main page.

When trying to post a reply, the reply response doesn’t post. Click the back button and you receive an error page stating:

Error: No forum selected
» Please use your browser's back button to return.

It doesn’t seem to be specific to any particular forum topic, particularly when I also got the same error, not only when adding a reply, but also when clicking to open a forum.

I'm sure that it is because of the addition of the javascript to the body, but if I change it back to the way it was, then I will have the same preview message window problem as before.

Since the only issue I had with the javascript being in the Header HTML field was the preview message window no working right, what I'm hoping is that somebody can assist me with changing the way the preview message window function works...

Like, rather than have it pop-up in a new javascript window, I'd like to try just having it open in a new standard window (target="_blank")..or anything else you can think of that would allow me to keep my javascript in the Header HTML field like before.

Thanks a million-
Steve