I'm running UBB.classicTM 6.3.1.1.

Lately I've gotten a lot of Spammers logging in, but I delete them usually within hours.

Here's my real problem:

Me and my Moderators are getting slammed with "REPORT POSTS" and I "think" is some sort of Trogan or back door ability of Spammers to infiltrate my board.

For instance, here is a sample REPORT POST:

A user (Irene at IP 125.182.71.26) has requested that you review the following post by Murphymum in a forum you moderate:

( the body of the post is legitimate, but then:)

The user's reason for this request is:

Thank you!
http://vjxthhfh.com/mvlc/xulf.html | http://jizlxftc.com/njow/brgz.html


And here's a few more examples of endings:

The user's reason for this request is:

Thank you!
http://nbqkpvyo.com/pciq/khkk.html | http://ahvyiagx.com/frot/txta.html


The user's reason for this request is:

Good design!
My homepage | Cool site


DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW THIS IS BEING DONE AND WHAT TO DO ABOUT IT? MY MODERATORS ARE GOING CRAZY WITH THESE "REPORT POSTS" EVERY DAY.

Thanks!

Jerry

Last edited by skydiver; 09/03/2006 8:16 AM.