WE've all pretty much done the same thing, in fact during testing of the importers that's about what we did...

Basically when you're ready to go live you'd backup your styles, drop all of your tables, then run the createtables.php file in the install directory, then run the importer again. At completion you'd want to re-install yout styles that you backed up (as the style settings are stored in the database, you have to back them up before purging files, else you'll purge any styles you made).

It should be simple enough, the charges would vary based on who you'd use; but as you can tell I'm always around in one form or another ;), just shoot me a pm.

Last edited by Gizmo; 11/05/2006 7:13 PM.

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!