A lot of collegas are on "Internet 2.0" which has a load more bandwidth than what we can ever dream about having as home/smallbusiness owners lol... And others just have a pipe big enough to make bob marley jealous... I wish I could AFFORD that type of bandwidth lol...

And Paul, wow, thats a beautiful world where I could blow IE to kingdom come hehe... Too bad it's way too integrated into windows, else i'd uninstall it :x... The only useful portion of IE I've ever really used was the shortcut bar to the right of the start menu (I say this as a feature of IE as it's installed along with IE, snag a copy of W95 and IE and there it comes lol).


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!