It's my thought that there must be some sort of setting in IE7 when you've upgraded MSN to a later build (only path that makes sense).

It's my thoughts that there must be a setting in either of the two products that reads a name and tries to message it or something similar, but in either case, as you've said it's a smalls ection of users, so chances are theres a little more that isn't being provided to you (either with their environment or what they're doing for this behavior to happen)


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!