Originally Posted by Ian
Seriously though hope she is ok smile

Yep. She is bouncing back. All is normal, except the appetite is at about 50%. Spent two hours at the doctor yesterday just to make sure.

Now back to regular programming...

I should probably ask my host site this, but running the classic_import.php, first screen asks for absolute paths. It is rejecting the members directory with:
"Checking... You entered the wrong path to the members directory"

By the way, I downloaded, edited and uploaded the vars_config.cgi file as suggested above, and now I can get into the Classic board on the new server. Can edit my own profile, post messages, etc.

So... what is wrong with my path to the members directory? I put in:
/usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/whitneyportalstore.com/cgi-bin/ubb/Members
which is copied directly from the Paths & URLs page on the new site's control panel.

I see via ftp that part of the Classic board is under the /httpdocs/ubb directory, but the Members directory is under /cgi-bin/ubb. Both /httpdocs and /cgi-bin are at my sites root. (Don't know if that is right, having two independent branches for the same UBB board.)

I do not know if the absolute path is right -- only that the message board is working on the new site with the paths copied directly over from the old site. Should I re-verify the path with the host tech support, or can you guys help?

I sure do appreciate all your help here[Linked Image from ]