Originally Posted by jgeoff
But I stress again, on a related subject, I *really* think everyone receiving the email should be listed in the CC: or To: fields of the email, so Admins know who's getting a copy -- but more importantly, so we can hit Reply and discuss the matter amongst Mods without the need to look up email addresses... cool
I object entirely, I don't want an email being sent to me as a mass mail to allow others recievingf it to see my email address... think of automated bot registrations; can you say "look, i'm feeing your emails to bot traps" anyone?


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!