nonono... ok...

REGUARDLESS of if you have SE friendly enabled or not, you will get crawled. SE links just help the process along and streamline the crawling of content.

If THREADS are indexed, invididual posts are as well, as posts are a PART of the thread...

The content of which the search engines use to bring you new users is from the individual posts.

If you WANT your site crawled by SE's you should enable SE frinedly URLs to help the process, though by not enabling them you're still allowing se's to crawl, it'll just be more difficult for them to do so...


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!