Hi there,

At a particular shorthand forum, they have a menu selection for uploading documents and special albums.

Will this be a possible feature added in the future or anytime sooner? I know that once I make an announcement at this site that another shorthand forum is now open, if it doesn't live up to this one that members are already using, it might not interest others to "spread their shorthand love" in my direction.

It's quite obvious that the ubbthreads layout has MORE, but in shorthand, having a special place to display shorthand documents or famous inventors is what they look for.

If we're allowed to use the photo gallery more than once, maybe I could have a photo gallery specifically for uploading shorthand documents and another for an album room. Of course, I think it'd be great to have a separate gallery for showing the cities and towns where members live too.

Is there a way I can get close to what I'm looking for so that when I'm ready to announce this forum to these folks, they'll see these same areas - but just in a different layout?

Thanks.

[Linked Image from shorthandclasses.com]