Originally Posted by Gizmo
Lol I'd like to see a way to enter a domain and remove notification emails for all users using that domain...
I agree with that.
Originally Posted by Mark S
Hey i got the same with MSN Live mail too wink
Blocked my server and though it was spam.

No one could send e-mails to msn accounts.
And i had to fill in a HUGE please dont block me application form for them.

And waited 24hrs and were allowed back in.

Ricks addressing the e-mails in v7.3 wink
We did that as well a few years back with AOL for the same thing, guess they didn't care any more. Back then they were a big browser, we had over 2,000 aol members so we couldn't do what I did back then. Now I am down to about 400 aol users and I will be pruning those soon.