I uploaded them with SmartFTP, did that three times. Once with it uploading the folders, had the errors and thought perhaps things didn't load properly. I had copied the existing to my pc prior to anything and uploaded them back into the server to overwrite things back to the 7.1.1. After that, I went back and did the upload again with the files selected invididually. I ran the update again and once again, I had errors.

I even tried uploading things with FrontPage and got the same errors. Something isn't clicking within my stuff that is for sure. And I have considered doing it as an install rather than a upgrade/update, but can my current forum data within my sql be left there and be pulled in by the install or will we lose ourrent open threads. The images and styles, I know that I can restore those if lost. I have them saved on my pc and can adjust them within word before pulling them back through the system if I have to, but the threads, users, forums, and such which are stored in the sql are a concern.

Dark Obsessions RPG - www.darkobessions-rpg.com