Originally Posted by Sirdude
if ($user['USER_ID'] == Giz) { postcount -= random(3,20);
cry

Originally Posted by gliderdad
Poor Giz, lol. It would be a monumental day when someone catches up thats for sure.
Wouldn't much matter, I have a timer addon in FFox, would be a matter or just checking my online time every so often to check when the ban is lifted wink...

I think that a better item would be a user by user flood filter, which in itself could be a good base feature wink...

Originally Posted by gliderdad
Poor Giz, lol. It would be a monumental day when someone catches up thats for sure.
and a nocturnal one, as i'd pass out and die :nod:


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!