I found the e-mails in my server account e-mail.
So there was 9,000 over a period of 12 months, now that cant be good. My board does about 100 - 300 posts a day.
A forum with higher numbers could have a lot more.
I'm not saying that UBB Threads sources or resolves it automatically, I'm asking is there an easier way to switch off
all the e-mail sent to that members e-mail.
I found the 9,000 e-mails, and have to dig in and find the members one by one, and then go in as admin, and become that memeber
and then
visit there prefrences,
switching off pm notifications
switiching off admin e-mails
Editing Watched Forums
Editing Watched Topics
Editing Watched Members.
Which is time consuming, why cant we have a "E-mail OFF" Option.
Which would be a nice tick option.
So its taking me 5 mins to turn off a users e-mail.
I have god knows how many to check now.
See where i'm coming from ?