What is the largest forum in number of users you have regular feedback from on one of your forums?

I'm certain we're not so I'm sure others have similar issues.

You can find us at:
http://www.fishingminnesota.com/forum/ubbthreads.php

We've experienced all kinds of difficulty and frankly I dread upgrades because of the features lost, loss of control in other features and all of the re-linking needed because forum urls change (which causes lost visitors as well).

That being said I do like the upgrade so far. The forums are still painfully slow when we are busy, which is the reason we upgraded.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying vBulletin is any better.

here's how to beat vBulletin:
We need a fast forum that uses minimal server resources and allows admin max control over all of the features. You also need a super moderator feature that allows admin to give someone regular moderator privileges in ALL forums without making them an admin or having to list them as a moderator in all the forums.

Toss in focused timely service, an eye towards not changing forum urls and a seamless upgrade leaving ALL data as is without having to copy ANY headers and footers all over again. Sub-forum add-on ability would be nice. Then you have a winner in my book and WILL LEAD THE FIELD.

I know it's only a dream but that is allowed right?

We did our homework early on and you were THE BEST!