You know, I just have to wonder if I'm going to be yelled at for spamming 6 pages of photos... Then again, I'd have had them all on one page if the image upload limit wasn't 3 wink...

Ok, so a tour!...
We started out in Astoria... We had gone to check out the Astoria Column, but alas, it was closed... So the kids played, and boy did Trey Play...

Then we drove down through the West Coast Highway (if you get motion sickness easily, I highly advise against it) all the way down to Tillamook. and then on our way to our master destination...

We arrive in Newport, and head straight for the Beach for some quick fun! This was Trey's first time playing at the beach... And incase you're wondering, yes, Beaches do in fact have water... lol

Then we went in for a quick look at the waterfront Museum where we fed sea lions and then ran back to the car to toodle around...

Not many photos after this as we didn't have a chance to do the Oregon Coast Aquarium (sad me..) we ran out of time... But we'll be going down there in May just for that...

Well, I do have more photos, but I don't feel like resizing then uploading here in sets of 3 wink...

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!