I've spent the last two days upgrading my ooooold 6.1.1 threads db to 6.5.5.

Now I'm trying to import it to 7.3 but it's proving difficult.

During an import to 7.3 it breaks when trying to insert a forum, one of the fields don't exist any more.

Rather than trying to fix the importer myself (without knowledge about the internal changes in threads) I thought I upgrade to 7.2.x instead. No such luck though, as those files are removed from the Member Area.

OK, so maybe an import to 7.0.2, which I actually have, and then upgrade to 7.3? No such luck either, this time the importer breaks on:
insert into ubbt_BANNED_USERS (USER_ID,BAN_EXPIRATION,BAN_REASON) values ( 902 , 0 , 'Imported Ban' )

So... It would be nice to have an upgrade option available where the importer and the UBB.threads package are synced.

Unfortunately I can't wait with the upgrade, the site is closed and due to hoster issues I won't be able to start it up again before the site is upgraded.

Does anyone have any ideas? Can I get an old version of the importer which works with 7.0.2 somewhere? Is there a way to download older version of UBB.threads that actually work with the published importer?

aka Olle Johansson