I ended up having to completely delete it to get it back working. Now we're having an odd side effect. The header on our boards which is just a graphic doesn't load for many folks using IE. We even see that problem on our own home computers where one will load it and one won't. Even stranger, the same computer that won't load it, when accessing via AOL's browser it shows up, but not when directly via IE. I have no idea what could be causing that. If it were just one computer obviously it would be a problem with that browser, but multiple users have reported the same problem. I wonder if some setting on IE could cause the top header to not load? Anyone ever heard of such a thing?

I also thought perhaps it wasn't loading for anyone, but was simply in the Cache.. but we cleared everything out and it still loads on one computer and not the other.

So I guess we're not meant to have random quotes on our site. I wouldn't even know where to being to "debug" something. That's why I was asking here in the first place.

Thanks,

Brian

Brian Austin Whitney
Founder
Just Plain Folks Music Organization
www.justplainfolks.org