I have never had any success with these corporations hosting web sites. They all offer the world at such a low price you can't believe the deal. You sigh up and they are wonderful for 6 months to a year. Then the service starts to decline and the charges goes up as you need a dedicated this and that or your "maxing the CPU" or you are "requiring to much resources" and so on. You get what you pay for.
I have had more success with smaller companies and paying a little more to them in the past for a while.
I have even had one hosting company tell me "if you think you can do it better go ahead and try". Well I tried, I'm doing fine, and they are out of business.
My suggestion is to stay away from very large corporations who buy up tons of web hosting companies and try to corner the market on price. I know everyone looks at the bottom line but when it comes down to it the bottom is just that the bottom. The bottom line in price is also just that.