Perhaps if more people understood the how to make styles and what all that stuff was for in the style editor and stuff perhaps more users would make them and feel freely about sharing them.

It appears that many love to use others styles but very few actually make them and distribute them to the rest of the UBB community.

This all falls back on better documentation and perhaps a full administration manual for the administration and operation of all aspects of the program, perhaps something in PDF format that can be printed. The ones actually built in to the program require to much time to find the stuff as if you don't know where to actually find the proper place your not going to find the documentation attached to it in the program.

I'm betting there are many administrators out there who do not know what half of the stuff is in the control panel or how to use it properly. I would be willing to take on the task but I wouldn't be willing to actually spent all that time to do it and pass it out for free either.