I can see the point for continuing to use the forum to upload styles and wrappers but I personally find that combing through the posts a little laborious. On top of that, a few of the screen shots and a few of the files are no longer accessible for whatever reason.

I really like the idea of a dedicated themes site because you will have a simple easy display that is easy to browse based on the sample we have been given to check out.

I really don't see what the objection to creating partner sites like the themes site and UBB Dev and I think Rick is right on about this with the intention to keep the focus of THIS FORUM on support for the UBB software.

I do have a suggestion based on my use and observation of UBB that might be a good compromise. The UBB links in the upper left menu are all parts of UBB but they are not well tied together and I think that the product really deserves to have a main web site that has a new look and identity that contains all of those site/pages. Years ago as a new customer I found these separate pages with different web addresses and appearance a little confusing. All of the parts, the members area, features, documentation, pricing and ordering, support, THEMES, UBB Dev and of course the UBB Threads forum should all be included and accessible from one main menu on a main UBB home page.

Rick, you have all of the content to put everything together one simple, great looking and polished web site! I think you should consider it and since you have the content (the haard part) putting it all together is the easy part. wink Just an idea... smile

Ford diesel master technician by day...
Webmaster by night! cool
FordDoctorsDTS.com running UBB Threads 7.5.4.2p2