I am attempting to get the subscriptions.pl script to run on my system.

I am familiar with setting up cron jobs. My problem is that I cannot get the script to run in the first place.

Here's what I did:

· Installed the appropriate Perl Modules as per instructions
· Edited w3tvars.pm as instructed
· Edited the unshift lines in subscriptions.pl and doexpire.pl

When I issue ./subscriptions.pl, here's the output:

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="">code:</font><hr /><pre style="font-size:x-small; font-family: monospace;">ksh: ./subscriptions.pl: No such file or directory[/code]</blockquote><font size="" face="">I then alter the header to #!/usr/bin/perl -w, and this is the output:

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="">code:</font><hr /><pre style="font-size:x-small; font-family: monospace;">"my" variable $query masks earlier declaration in same scope at ./subscriptions.pl line 63.
"my" variable $query masks earlier declaration in same scope at ./subscriptions.pl line 110.
Use of uninitialized value in multiplication (*) at /var/www/htdocs/ubbthreads/cron/w3t.pm line 65.
Use of uninitialized value in string eq at ./subscriptions.pl line 91.
Use of uninitialized value in substitution (s///) at /var/www/htdocs/ubbthreads/cron/Mailer.pm line 291.
Use of uninitialized value in substitution (s///) at /var/www/htdocs/ubbthreads/cron/Mailer.pm line 292.
Use of uninitialized value in substitution (s///) at /var/www/htdocs/ubbthreads/cron/Mailer.pm line 293.
Use of uninitialized value in substitution (s///) at /var/www/htdocs/ubbthreads/cron/Mailer.pm line 291.
Use of uninitialized value in substitution (s///) at /var/www/htdocs/ubbthreads/cron/Mailer.pm line 292.
Use of uninitialized value in substitution (s///) at /var/www/htdocs/ubbthreads/cron/Mailer.pm line 293.
Use of uninitialized value in substitution (s///) at /var/www/htdocs/ubbthreads/cron/Mailer.pm line 293.[/code]</blockquote><font size="" face="">and so on. Any ideas? I'm no Perl monk.

FWIW, I'm running OpenBSD 3.0, Perl 5.6.1.