I hate to complain but here I am now doing the same.

I am starting to see a lot of posts here now in forums where they just don't belong.

And no-one is moving them to the proper forum anymore.
I am just as guilty as the next person posting a topic in the wrong forum on occasion. And it doesn't hurt my feelings when someone moves it.

I guess all the Moderators are just to busy to followup?

It's just I can't keep up anymore. Might as well just have one forum for everything.
I understand sometimes a topic will drift and I am guilty again but I don't see anyone chastising me for it. Which I think they should.

And by the way I am not trying to volunteer or replace a moderator.

Last edited by Ruben; 02/27/2009 3:34 PM.

Blue Man Group
There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers