Originally Posted by Marker23
Ruben thanks for your help on this.

Let me get this straight about the import. (After I buy the upgrade or full version.)

(Part 1) I am going to go get the classic UBB software and load it on my server. Then import the Data they are giving me from UBB 6.3.

(Part 2) After part 1 is completed. I will do another upgrade to 7.5 and the data will migrate with the upgrade.
Part 1 is not quite correct.
If you are moving hosts before upgrading.
You will need to move the existing board using a backup. And then you will need to make a couple of changes to get it up and running in the config files. Once the old board is running on the new site then you can start the upgrades.Current classic then to threads.

If you are fine with the old version then why bother with upgrading. Although I strongly suggest upgrading.
But anyway I would make sure you have a current backup to make the move first before you kill the old site.
That way if you have a bad backup like(Missing a file or folder) You can go back to the old site and grab it.


Blue Man Group
There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers