Hey NP, I will bow out and not try to help those whom wish to receive help with their current versions only the newest ones, knock your self out.

As far as FREE scripts. I recently tried a free script for a customer and ran it as a test run to not only see it my self but to have my hosting customer see it as well before placing it on his site for him.

It was not on my server more then 6 hours before some script kiddie SQL injected the script totally screwing up my server through the FREE script. I was able to contain the intrusion and repair my server without any loss to its database and content.

This is the first time in 14 years I even attempted to try a free script against my better judgment. It was a very good quality script and done very well. Unfortunately FREE scripts are a script kiddie paradise as the code is so readily available to anyone who wishes to destroy your sites and stuff it is not even worth the consideration or effort to even begin to use them.

By the way I was just getting ready to ask this user if he/she would like me to preform the task manually.

Oh, I have never charged anyone in 15 years of helping people over the internet.