Well, in defense of our members, our board is focused on antique Chevy and GMC trucks. So many of our members are older guys who've been mechanics, body men, painters or other tradesmen all of their lives. Computers are new to them and not the easiest thing for them to understand. I understand why they reply to the emails, but I think if the content wasn't in the email they'd be less likely to reply to the email and more likely to read it a second or third time and finally figure out that they need to click on the link.
I don't think removing the content will entirely solve the problem. I just think it's the next logical step in my campaign to reduce my workload.
Oh, and I am the server administrator, so I would have to deal with all the bounces, which would increase my workload, not decrease it. Since I'm doing this for free, for friends, I'm not interested in doing more work.
Last edited by Baldeagle; 07/25/2009 4:46 PM.