I have various questions so will just list them and hope someone can answer them for me.

1) Due to the content in my forums (no not adult!) I dont want it available to the general public. I want it to be subscription only for all users. At the moment anyone can register so my quetion is: How do I make it registration subscription only to all users to access all the forums?

2) Can I personalise things like the FAQs page to reflect what we want and if yes, how do I do this?

3) Can I have different islands in different forums. For instance: I woud like to use the shout box but dont want it on the portal or the main page for the forums but do want it in a specific forum I have created, can this be done and how? At the moment, what ever I put on the portal page is showing up everywhere else as well!

4) At the bottom of the pages it has writing like "Generated in 0.167 seconds in which 0.008 seconds were spent on a total of 10 queries. Zlib compression disabled"
Can I remove this and how?

That's enough for now but I am sure I will be back with more questions later wink

If anyone can help that would be much appreciated.