OK Ruben,

Thank you so much for checking all this out for me, I obviously don't want to risk messing anything up with this so unless its going to work out to be easy and hassle free I will think of another solution, maybe creating completely separate pages using the same forum design for now and load them to my server space away from the forums. At least then I could put links on the forums to those pages, I could even load them to my other server space to be sure.

You have been a star doing this for me. Thank You smile

Only saw your reply about the groups after I had posted this!!! That's all good stuff to know, thanks. I do want to keep it as simple as possible at the moment anyway. So far I have lots of forums with two teasers and the only ones people are not allowed in are the teasers, all other forums are for all the people I invite to subscribe, for what I am doing its not about groups, its simply a training board with lots of forums for specific to different parts of the business. All members will need access to everything.

I have learned such a lot over the last few days and know I have more to learn but i do know it takes time.....I will get there in the end.

Thanks again