OK I managed to rid the beta of a few bugs adding compression=1 in the config.inc.php and removing the _removeme_ from the ubbimport.php and adding something to fix the incorect processing time being displyed i got from this forum.

But im still left with a major problem
My Beta Forum

on the homepage if you clicklast 24 hours etc you can see topics, if you click on any of the forums you can see all the page numbers indicating lots of topics, but no topics can be seen?

Please take a look. it seems Infopop aint even looked at this forum in a couple of days, im in a hurry to get a new version of my site launched by sunday. I started upgrading the forum on monday thinking id have plenty of time for some wolfenstein gaming, instead ive been messing with mySQL, PHP, etc for 4 days. I know its a beta, but at least help me out.