If #8 is added PLEASE put something in the CP to turn it off. I don't like the auto showing that something was edited. (now if it had a time where if the post was over 2 days old or something or replied to already then yes... but I know I have edited my posts within a couple of seconds of posting it for spelling/grammar errors that I didn't pick up in the small box before posting and I don't need it to be marked as edited.

Not sure I like the user replies to global announcements so I would also defer to allowing you to shut that feature off in the CP as well. (I only use global announcements very sparingly) so even then a permissions thing for global announcements so that you could allow certain groups would probably be a nice compromise in that regard.

#18 I thought you could already do that, though I could be mistaken.

#19 I disagree. Though I understand confusion, I also say for security that people use both. One name to login with and the other to display.. it is way harder to guess someone's login name and password, than just a password. (Just my thought on that don't crucify me just yet tongue ). That or I am just misunderstanding what you are asking for.

Ok sorry I just had to put my thoughts on several of those requests, but these are solely based on how we use our boards and I am not as high tech or high speed with my boards as some of the awesome ones I have seen from some of you either. So take all this as my opinion based on how I use my forums. smile

Dunny