Originally Posted by JAISP
PM me and I will send you my email address and help you fix your board. I will need temporary FTP access to your site to get it running and test everything....

... IF your interested.

Just wanted to say this was an amazing and generous offer and I just saw this! I tried to PM you but it said you are not accepting them. I am happy to give you access to my FTP site if you thing I am doing something wrong? but please look at my latest posts for what I believe to be the reason I am out of luck. Unless you think I am wrong in my findings?

I sadly think it is why the move will not work. I think you will agree? It is the single most stupid thing I have done in years to not back up the beta script I upgraded to. And I done some stupid things in my day smile

Please let me know if you agree with my findings. As I would be overjoyed beyond belief if I am wrong about my conclusions! But I am not holding my breath. To put it bluntly, this really sucks. Excuse my language.

Will take a long time to get over this stupidity and now I get to tell the members of the fantasy football league what I did and how the 8 year old message board is simply GONE. NOT looking forward to that backlash. frown

Thanks again for the most thoughtful offer, there are some amazing people/users on this board it seems.