Sadly I think I know why I cannot do it. I saved my original installation files (UBB 6.0.1) but years ago I upgraded to 6.3.0 Beta and DID NOT SAVE THOSE FILES!

So when I follow the instructions on moving my board and it says to install the original scripts to set it back up, I am using 6.0.1 files and my board was 6.3.0 Beta Release 1 as I upgraded as I wanted avatars.

SO that is why it will not work. I am devastated. I saved the 6.0.1 files as a backup on my external Hard Drive but I totally forgot to save the UBB 6.3.0 files. I AM AN IDIOT! So the one time in my life I forget to save important files and it has cost me big.

The files in 6.3.0 Beta Release 1 are different than 6.0.1 that I saved. So when I go to move the files it spins errors as I am using the WRONG INSTALL SCRIPT.

I am so sorry to yell and fuss as I appear to be the idiot in this whole mess. And since my $99 was paid almost 8 years ago I believe, I obviously cannot find the files in the Members Area.

Now you guys know why I cannot move my board so the errors have nothing to do with UBB, Infopop, et. al.

Rather, they are due to my incompetence for not SAVING THE MOST IMPORTANT FILES FOR MY MSG BOARD EVER!

I cannot believe I did not save those files years ago, only the original install script.

And there you have it. frown Sorry to bother you guys and thanks for being so wonderful with all the help.

Devastated,

Ace_Jr