I just got a new web host for my domain

Before I had them change the name servers, I downloaded all of my UBB files from CGIBIN and from the non CGI directories. As a matter of fact I downloaded my entire site.

I uploaded all of my UBB files and folders to the new site, set all the permissions and it simply WILL NOT WORK. I am SOOO Stuck and have YEARS invested in this message board and its threads frown

I have all the data....WHICH files do I need to edit to change for absolute path or other items?

I have the new absolute path but do not know how on earth to get my board back up! Its version 6 (forget exact version) but it is 6 something.

All I really want to do is upload the files I got off my old server and have my board work again!! IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE? I have kept the exact folder structure identical as old site and everything! Changed permissions, etc. I KNOW I am missing something. Which files do I EDIT to reflect the new absolute path? I am going crazy at the thought of losing this board and all my members etc!! I downloaded EVERYTHING from my old server thinking I would be safe!

PLEASE HELP??!?!? I am SOOOOOOO begging here frown