Rick, as long as you may be looking at this, might I suggest:

A way to search the subscription system for members who have expired subscriptions and NO current active subscriptions. If I search the subscription system in CP currently for members with expired subscriptions, it lists all subscriptions that have ever expired (I just printed 12 pages of these). But many of these members have re-subscribed, so the only way I can tell which members have expired subscriptions but have not re-subscribed at some later date, is if I print ALL the expired subs and then manually see which of them have not re-subscribed. So a way to do a search that will not just show all the expired, but show all the members with expired subs with NO currently active subscription.

And yes, the issue of a previous subscription killing a current "re-subscription" is a serious bug me thinks. The system give me no insight into when this occurs. I only know about it if a member PMs me to complain that they just resubscribed but suddenly they don't have the privileges they should have.

Thanks
Basil