1.using this option you will need to recreate the database and upload each of the 65 tables one at a time.
Depending on how big the data is and what tools you have.
You could use your host control panel to make a backup.
If it is cpanel on both sites there is a backup/restore tool for just the database and or just the files and or a complete site.
To restore at the new site the complete option usually needs to be done by the host.
Or they probably have phpmyadmin to do the same thing with more steps.
anyway you look at it you will need to create a database.

2. yes, The complete site.

3. domain does not matter. you will need to edit the file to correct the paths. it is mostly the top 7 or so lines to get the board running then you can open the ubb control panel to fix any other things like attachments,gallery,etc.

4. refer to 1 above.

4b. not sure but I assume they meant to verify that the board is working before upgrading. This is a best practice if moving and upgrading.

5. you have two choices upgrade before the move or upgrade after the move. Your choice.
If you upgrade after you move then you don't run install for 7.5.3 you just copy over the files and db and then edit the config file.

6.I would not suggest running install at all since your not sure what to do and also since you are moving first then upgrading.
Neither one of the options will create or import the database.

Update will alter the database if needed.
But you need a working board with the config file pointing to the correct paths/db and passwords.

Sounds like a lot of stuff but it is fairly simple.

I would suggest a trial run first before you close the old site.

Oh and don't forget to use the documentation for installation to make sure the folders and files at the new site have the correct file permissions.

Blue Man Group
There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers