Thanks for everything so far!
I have not been able to locate a full config.inc.php file.
If anybody has one for v6.5 and can post it, I'd really appreciate it.
I set about the task of mapping the various config contents to their respective locations in the control panel and have most of them located but if anybody knows of a completed map and could direct me to it, that too would be very appreciated.
I've been able to conclude, as I expected would be the case, that in fact these settings from the config.inc.php and theme.inc.php files are supposed to be housed in a table.
However, the table(s) appear to be gone or corrupted or, if they are supposed to be in one of the above tables, I am not finding the records.
Any steerage on this topic would also be appreciated. If the table(s) are corrupted, perhaps I could repair them if I knew the name(s). Clearly this would be the most preferred option as that would forgo any need to manually map all these fields and manually edit the config and theme files.
On a side note, we're considering upgrading to the newer version, but I have some reservations about problems which may be encountered if we attempt the migration before we have everything in the database fully proper (e.g. missing tables and or records restored/rebuilt/repaired).
Last edited by bilbo; 11/19/2010 8:41 AM.