Then I'm sure the "problem" is that the stock wrapper was purged, the styles are still there as they exist in the database..

She'll want to go into the style editor and validate that her styles exist, then go into the wrapper editor (also in the style area) and validate that the wrapper exists; if they do then editing one and submitting the page should hopefully rewrite it to the flat file.

If the wrapper doesn't exist, the default wrapper is:
Opening HTML:
Code
<table width="100%" class="t_outer" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
<tr>
<td>
<table width="100%" class="t_inner" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1">

Code
</table>
</td>
</tr>
</table>


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!