Just got a new forum and changed over to our new domain.

The below depends on how your hosting your website. I will take a shot at some basic styles of shared hosting and what goes down.

Not sure if you figured this issue out yet or not, but if you have other domains on your account with your host it could take some time before everything switches over. Given you uploaded (FTP) everything correctly, I would make sure your domain is pointed in the right direction first as with how it looks into your root and which directory/folder it is looking at. If you have other domains registered with your hosting account, use one root for all domains, especially if you have to set a master domain or FTP account, there is a chance you might have to start out with one of your other domains before all gets figured out with the change over you did. That or remove all other domains from the hosting account setup like I mentioned above. A couple of hosting platforms I have worked with will do this for up to 48 hours where the install is done with one of the other domains.

If the following does not work out then either your files did not upload correctly, you uploaded a .zip file and have not unzipped it yet, file permissions not set correctly for the ones that need this or your domain is not pointing correctly (contact your host or who is hosting your domain if this is happening). This must be domain & directory/folder name specific totally, so go ahead and type this into your Firefox or Chrome browser URL bar up top:

http://www.yourdomain.com/forums/install/install.php

I will let this Click Here guide you further. If you are this far and just looking on what to do, Ruben posted a good run down above. Good luck. smile