I wish I had known that it was up for sale... however Rick nothing I am saying is directed to you. I just think the new owner, by seeming to ignore the community here is really the reason we are all uneasy about where we stand. I mean we kind of built a psuedo relationship with you (and your wife indirectly) through these boards and the support from you and her was top notch.... the silence already developing from the ownership side, has been disconcerting and indicates that the future holds a silent owner who will finish building v8 get the income and the support will suffer drastically.

Just my fear Rick nothing more. I wish you and your family the best of luck moving forward. So far the only thing that keeps me remaining hopeful is that you are still directly involved, and that SD and Gizmo have not jumped ship yet.

Dunny