I am running UBB.threads 7.5.6p2 being accessed from 2 separate computers running Win 7 both with IE 9.0.8112.16421. I have the same maintenance for Windows and IE applied to both computers. I have the IE options for privacy, security and advanced set the same on both. The only difference is that one is a 64 bit Win system and one is a 32 bit Win system.

Using the Win 32 bit IE to log in to my UBB system the log in doesn't work. There are no error messages or status line messages. The top right area continues to say "Not logged in". I've tried clearing my cookies and my cache and rebooting to no avail. When I tried logging into this UBB forum from the same PC using IE a similar situation occurred. Only with the UBB forum, I got the "Welcome DennyP" message. But when I clicked on the Forum List link the next page showed me as not logged in.

My other PC (64 bit Win) - does not have these problems even with the same IE options.

I can get into both my message board and into this one with no problem using Firefox and Chrome from both PCs.

I have not yet received any complaints from my board users of similar problems.

Any thoughts or debugging ideas?

DennyP - www.dennyp.com
DennyP Travel