Originally Posted by SD
you'd have to compare your 7.5.7 modded to 7.5.7 stock and note those files you've changed, then manually merge them into the new scheme.
As it should be...

Originally Posted by SD
7.6 won't even be an 'upgrade' either. it will be an IMPORT... (every table name goes to lower case, utf-8 is standard etc... )
Excitement...

Originally Posted by SD
there is no timeframe on 7.6.... i will resume it in the new year, but it's not a 'coupla weeks'.... it'll be a careful process, given time to do it right...
Don't ever sett a firm timeline; we all know how those end up when not met lol...


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!