This started with Rick creating Mindraven and had several issues

Ruben,
My site blackwatchsoldier.com never had any problems whilst Rick was in charge – my problems started AFTER the hackers struck – that said: Rick is not now responsible for my website – that responsibility lies with the new owners (that is) the people who will shortly be asking me to renew my site licence – Agreed..?

I agree – doing all of these things is a right royal pain but (HI) it’s even worse when one can’t gain access to a support ticket.

That is until one pays $59 to renew one’s access to the Members area and Support Ticket System!

An access that I sadly was not even told had been CUT off..?

Add to that the sum of $285.49 when renewing one’s site licence..?

-----------------------------------------

Interesting..?

I can’t actually understand the (AKA Bully! LOL) bit – that said: I am in total agreement with the quip down below

(There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers)

I don’t seek a stupid answer – I came here to seek a solution to my problem from my website’s present day owners.

Is that too much to ask without having to PAY through the nose..?