Originally Posted by Gizmo
Hmm, I just noticed this bit of your log:
- Table 'forums.ubbt_USERS' doesn't exist

Are you selecting the correct database table for your MySQL database?

All I'm doing is changing the database server value. At the new database server it is an exact duplicate of the database running on the present server so table previxes, etc. are the same (and as mentioned in the post that crossed paths, I can connect using my forums user from the server to the new db server and query that table.) It's almost as if the database object was not created at some point and the query fails. The "doesn't exist" is probably a red herring as the error is much lower level. Most likely why it pukes at the error creation point in the other script too as it tries to create an error message from the database object that doesn't exist. If this wasn't a production server I could crank up some debugging. Perhaps until I can monkey with it more (weekend/after hours) I'll create a copy of this on another server and see if it behaves the same way and if it does, find out exactly what is going on. I was hoping someone might have seen this before, but maybe it's a new/unique one.

UBB Since November 07, 2000.