The linked code should force the URL to be all lowercase; this is the code that will be in 7.6.0; if it does NOT, and you're running JUST that code (no external coding will be utilized in the script source, and your rewrite code is outside of the scope of the UBB.threads coding), please alert me to which URLs are allowing uppercase letters.

The new URL encoding will:
Remove &,  , " (encoded &, " ", and the quote character)
Convert all characters to lowercase.
Remove non a-z0-9 characters and link them and spaces as -, as _'s are generally utilized a variable names, and not spaces.
Replace multiple instances of -'s with single ones (as the above steps could generate instances of ---)
Remove extra spaces at the beginning and end of the URL
Ensure the URL can be a max of 70 characters.

This coding has been active at UBBDev since it was first posted; I encourage you and anyone else that is curious how properly formed URLs should display (such as, no special characters as 7.5.8 allows).

If the uppercase letters you're referring to are the bookmarks (the #Bookmark bits after some posts) these are not read by search engines as a part of the URL as they're a local anchor within the page.

If the uppercase letters you're referring to are the non-spider friendly URLs (Board=12&Topic=345) these are out of the scope of the Spider Friendly/SEO URLs feature.

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!