As an alternate, you can ask that your site be moved to a less crowded server. They can do that in a few hours.

I am with Blue Host on their Pro plan.

About 3 years ago, I asked to be moved to a different server, since the one I was currently on kept having the "CPU Throttle" trigger, triggered.

The move was done sometime within the week. I got an email about the "planned maintenance." Then a few hours afterwards, received an email about the move being complete. On my end, it was painless. IIRC, I only had to update my config.php file to move a directory pointer from [EXAMPLE] /home2 to /home4.

If I had to make a guess, I was on a Pro server that had a few poorly written sites. But really, I have no clue. My sites are running like a champ now. And it's been fixed since then.

The move can easily be accomplished by making a phone call to their technical support department. If the person you speak to sounds a bit unsure of themselves, ask for someone who has a better understanding of things, and who is willing to walk you through the details of the procedure.

That's all it took.
Oh, and not being afraid to ask any questions on anything I was unsure of.

Current developer of UBB.threads PHP Forum Software
Current Release: UBBT 7.7.5 // Preview: UBBT 8.0.0
isaac @ id242.com // my forum @ CelicaHobby.com