I have looked at many other message boards over the past years. I will tell you from experience that this is the best board for development, the money, and operations, not excluding the help you get from the many talented people in the forums here. I would suggest you stay with UBB and you are better off.

A few years ago I sold one of my communities as they made me a offer I couldn't refuse and my wife's health was failing and I didn't have time for the site, servers it was on, and the data center in general I owned. They gave me 5 figures just for the site and board and told me they didn't want the rest of the place LOL. They migrated everything to another forum software and I can say I wasn't happy with the change and neither was the moderators either.

I stayed on as an admin for a year till they took over fully and now I am back as part of that community however I do not like the function ability of their board software.

I recently started another community similar to that one but a different dog breed as not to try to compete with them even though the non compete contract ran out years ago. But anyway my suggestion is the UBB is the best deal all the way around.

Oh and I purchased my first UBB license in the late 90's