We're just users here; you'd have to ask (probably via a helpdesk ticket) about any sales questions or official inquiries to the owner.

From a complete use perspective:
1. You need current member area access to download updates; the member center is here and the purchase page is here.
2. It costs $59 to renew, and $139 to buy a new license.
3. I usually email info@ubbcentral.com vs use the helpdesk.
4. I wouldn't; vBulletin and IPV are bloated, Fusion is EOL. The development team is UBBDev, though the powers that be 'round these parts is a completely separate entity. Is there a reason you don't just click the "License Options" link in the Member Area and then renew from there? Am I missing something?
5. Again, these are user to user forums, and are not a valid support resource for the owners of the UBB.threads product.
6. Your theme should work, all of my themes where made ~7.2 and short of having to occasionally load the style editor and make updates (things get added) they work fine.

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!