Prior to UBB.threads v7.6.0 the forums where unreadable on a 320px mobile screen; all of the content was presented in Desktop view, zoomed completely out. Imagine two 300px sidebars, and the forum content area, all attempting to be presented on a 320px screen.

You can hack out the mobile feature by opening the /templates/default/header.tpl and replacing:
Code
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1, maximum-scale=3">

With
Code
<meta name="viewport" content="width=960, maximum-scale=3">

Which will attempt to display your content as being 960px wide, but you will no longer be receiving search engine bonuses for a mobile forum (if your current ads in the content area allow for it, which would mean they need to either be smaller than 310px or be responsive, for sites that want to allow a mobile experience).

If you remove the mobile functionality, your mobile users will not have a good mobile experience with your site.

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!