The following two images demonstrate the difference between "DESKTOP on mobile" and "MOBILE on mobile"

As you can see, the DESKTOP on mobile makes the text nearly impossible to read and click on. Though, this is what you are asking for. Instructions for modifying the software have been posted above, in the bolded #4 of my first reply. Variations of different locked screen widths are in Gizmo's post, just above that.

DESKTOP on a mobile device:
[Linked Image]

MOBILE on a mobile device:
[Linked Image]

I hope these screenshots are helpful to you and your advertisers. At this point, you might want to ask whats more important for your website.
a) Partially satisfying your advertisers with a less than desirable user experience, and displaying their ads at a fraction of the size, in a tiny and barely readable format.
or
b) Selling ad space as:
...1) "Mobile friendly responsive leader-board ads" within the header, footer, and between the content. These target mobile users.
...2) "Desktop rectangle and skyscraper ads" within the side columns. These target desktop users.
...3) A combination of both. These target both desktop and mobile users.
c) Have a third-party manage your advertising blocks, such as Google Adsense, Amazon Affiliates, eBay, Vibrant Media, Chitika, GumGum, InfoLinks, adBrite...etc.

edit:
The mobile device used in the photos
Device: Google Nexus 5
Display: 5 inch
CSS Resolution: 360px x 640px
CSS Pixel Ratio: 3

Last edited by isaac; 09/28/2017 2:01 PM. Reason: added relevant device information

Current developer of UBB.threads PHP Forum Software
Current Release: UBBT 7.7.5 // Preview: UBBT 8.0.0
isaac @ id242.com // my forum @ CelicaHobby.com